Tuesday 21 September 2010

the final pieces... the wings!

Oh I had such a lovely weekend in lincoln, wonderful company and a beautiful setting... the video of us running round and round the pool in victorian bathing costumes really does have to be seen to be believed.... I'll pop it up on my Emilly Ladybird facebook page for you all to snicker at soon...

But I know the things you've all been longing to see are the wings! To be honest no picture can really do such pretty moving light up things justice but here are a few pics from the ball and beyond!

The box looks rather black in these pics, but it actually has a lovely drybrushed antique gold subtle distressing in real life wich shows all the rivets and things beautifully.

I have put the outfit up on my etsy site- for similar comissions and am already getting a lot of interest in the wings! Though obviously as a beautifully made custom item they are fairly pricey. Do contact me if you'd like to know more.

Thanks to Richard Elen and Lyssa Ryan for the pics taken at the ball, I'm sure there are loads more - but we were having far to much of a good time to remember to take any ourselves!

No comments: