Thursday 4 March 2010

Steampunk cogomascope

I do like to get a bit of steampunk in my craft projects, so my article offering this month for Craft Stamper is a Cogomascope.

Whats that? I hear you cry, well it's a twirling whirling, actually working cog card - all easily made with foamboard and craft knife.

You can read how to do it in the April 2010 issue of the magazine. The cool Tim Holtz cogs and Vintaj brass embellishments all came from The Altered Element, which has got some new exciting steampunk style things coming to the shop soon ;) can't wait!

5 comments:

FloRaeMe said...

Cool!

Fig and Willow said...

Love your style - especially your original mini top hats that you sell on Etsy. Gorgeous.

SparklyJem said...

why thank you ladies ;0 I forgot to say the amazing cog stamps are paper artsys new clock plate range by "ink and the dog" hurah for the cogs and gears!

Unknown said...

Just placed my first order there & look fwd to more steam punk stuff! I have sent an e-mail re the weekend away I hope there is a place left? Look fwd to an answer to my e-mail it's exciting......

Love Dawn xx

FloRaeMe said...

Shameless blog promoting: you've been tagged!

http://floraeme.blogspot.com/2010/03/marie-segal-tagged-me-heres-millie.html